Monday, October 27, 2008

2 months old today!

I thought I would post some pics I took this past week.  Carter is getting so big.  We go in this Wednesday for his 2 month appointment so we'll update his stats later this week.  In the mean time here he is in his car seat sleeping, his favorite thing to do in his car seat.

His feet really aren't this giant, it is the picture!

Here is Carter giving a pretty good smile for me.

Carter hanging with Griffin.

Here he is kicking back on MIles and Griffin.


One last picture of the boys hanging out.

I can't believe how fast the grow!!  Carter is 2 months old today...I go back to work Wednesday...I just realized that maybe I should have left him more often to get myself used to this transitition.  Oh well to late now.  I just realized today that I have only left him with McKay and only for a hour or two at a time to run some errands so this will be a hard week for me. :(  Anyway we'll update on life as we go.



7 comments:

Deedee said...

Darling pics of our darling Carter. He is such a sweet and calm baby. We love, love, love him !!

Holwege Family said...

He is so cute! Looks like he'll be a toe-head.

Tara H. said...

oh Nene, good luck this week! McKay will do a great job with him, but I know it's going to take a while to adjust to leaving him so much! I still have a hard time leaving my kids. But, you gotta do what you gotta do, and at least he can be home with people who love him like you do, instead of at daycare.
The pictures are SO cute. I just want to squeeze him and kiss and hug on him so much! And all the "boys" look great and looks like they get all get along great.
We love you guys!!

Millers! said...

He is so cute! Good luck with going back to work... luckily he is with daddy, he will be in good hands!

The Marlatt's said...

I know it's going to be hard , but you know he's safe and loved and you will be fine too! Just give him lots and lots more love when you get home. And maybe this will be temporary. He is super cute!!

Katy said...

He's so darling!! I love the pictures of him chillin with the dogs! You're dogs must be really taking a liking to him... of course they always were really really nice dogs. Good luck with going back to work!

lvs2dance said...

He is so cute! THey do grow so fast!