Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The days are just flying by!

So I cannot beleive that there are just 10 days left in February!! And just 9 more days until our little Carter is already 6 months old! Where does the time go?

We are doing great, just busy working away. We had a busy but nice Valentines/Presidents Day weekend. We celebrated Valentines Day with dinner and a special treat, the Monster Truck Jam. Yep you read that correctly, what a wonderful Red Neck celebration of Love! :) It was actually a lot of fun and of course great people watching!! I told McKay if I am ever feeling down about myself he just needs to bring me to another Monster Truck show, or equally as good red neck event, and I'll feel a whole LOT better! On Presidents Day we made it to a movie as well, I know out twice in one weekend!!! That is a first in a long, long time. It was really nice!

So Carter is doing great! He just keeps growing, he is just about out of all of his 3-6 month clothes, but his 6-9 month clothes that fit him in length don't fit around him that well. He needs to pack on a little more weight! Those two teeth of his are all the way in and looking pretty nice, too bad I don't have a single picture where you can actually see them sticking up. But here are a bunch that I took a little over a week ago. I made him sit through a short photo session with me and our not even close to professional camera, but they'll work for now. And yes I am officially one of those moms that just can't post enough pictures of my kid. Sorry if you think there are too many...I guess you don't have to keep scrolling if that is the case! :) Much Love denene



Just a cute pic...not a part of the official photo shoot! :)






Yes that is a Blazer T-Shirt he has on!






8 comments:

Little Star said...

I don't mind moms who post tons of pictures of their kids, I love it... Just don't be one of "Those" mom's that posts TONS of pictures of their first kid with boxes and albums commemorating his every move and expression, and then let your second or fourth kid "get" to be in family pictures..... I still resent that i have TWO baby pictures of me to my name, but there are dozens of pictures of my Brother on horses, in fields, here and there, with MY DAD!, every realative.... and then me.... TWO baby pictures, that's it!!!! grrrr
Wow that was cheap therapy, Thanks!!!!

Lauren said...

Aaaah! SO cute! I love that you can finally start to see what Carter is going to look like. A few of those remind me of Ethan when he was a baby. I love the one of him with Miles and Griff. Not too bad of work there, Mom. Miss and love you!

Ashley said...

Oh my...the 2nd is my fave. He is so stinkin cute!

The Marlatt's said...

I love seeing the pictures so no worries here. He is so stinkin' cute. He is such a good mix of both of you, sometimes I think he looks like you and then sometimes I think McKay.

lvs2dance said...

I LOVE his little outfit!!! That is darling! He is such a pretty baby. I can't believe that he is already getting teeth! WOW!

Deedee said...

As far as I'm concerned, you could never post enough pics of sweet Carter. He is such a little love and soooo good. Love, Deedee

Tara H. said...

totally agree with deedee, you could never post too many pictures of Carter!! What a doll. Wish we could see you and hold him more often. He is growing so much! I love all his cute outfits! We love you guys and can't wait to see you soon!!
xoxox

Jade said...

Your baby is adorable. You and your family look great. Next time you are in town you, me and Leslie should get together. I know it is a little late but congratulations to you for everything that is happening in your life, you deserve it!!