Monday, May 11, 2009

I thought I would finally update...

It has been such a long time since I have updated our blog.  It was just too hard with work, life and crappy internet to get this together.  We just switched internet providers so it is a lot faster to upload and post.  So maybe I'll do a little better at keeping this up to date.  I am going to start back in March when we went to California with the Wad Squad aka the Wadleys.  We had a great time at Disneyland, Laguna Beach and California Adventure.  Below are pictures from the trip in no particular order.

Carter hanging under his umbrella on Laguna Beach.

The whole Stan and Debbie Wadley family with Grandpa Baldwin as well.

McKay showing off his muscles while building a sand castle. :)

Carter and Me back at the hotel pool, this is Carter's first swim.  I think he might like it!

This is the three of us on Dumbo at Disneyland.  We were actually surprised at how many rides we could take Carter on.  It was a lot of fun, not that he'll ever remember.

Carter and McKay taking themselves a nap on the beach...Carter is under that umbrella if you couldn't see him.  

Carter and I on the beach.

Carter is checking out the waves.

Check out that nice gut!

This is Carter after a long day at Disneyland, he was a champ!  He did so great all day and this was bed time and he laid right down and didn't take long to fall asleep and then go back to the hotel with his grandma and grandpa so that McKay and I could have some fun on the bigger rides before the park closed.

Here we are at Toontown, it is kind of hard to tell but we are sitting on a fire engine.

So the trip was so much fun!  And at the end of the trip Carter and I last minute flew to Portand for my mom's 60th birthday.  It was a surprise and SO much fun.  The only people that knew we were coming were Joe, Rachelle and my dad.  We got to surprise everyone else, which is always great!  We had a big surprise party that saturday and got my mom again.  She had NO clue it was great.  I didn't take good pics of the party so I didn't post any of them.  Maybe later today I'll get the rest of this up to date since I am headed to Portland tomorrow for a week I wanted to get caught up before then.

8 comments:

amyseely2003 said...

Carter is SO cute!! Love the pics!

Little Star said...

ADORABLE... ALL of you, ESPECIALLY CARTER, BUT ALL OF YOU!!!!

Ashley said...

Carter is getting so big! I bet you love staying home with him now. What a cute little family you have. Can't wait to hang with you in Utah!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Carter is SO CUTE! What a little man! They grow so darn fast!

The Marlatt's said...

I love seeing you as a mommy!! Have fun in Portland, so sad I can't be there!!

Tara H. said...

Oh my goodness, I love that picture of you and Carter in the hotel pool!!! So cute.
And we did have a great time, didn't we?!
We love you guys!!
xoxox

joe_missy said...

Oh my how cute I am soooooo excited to share some lovely moments with you three on friday at our fun little BBQ

Cameron said...

FOUND YOU!

Wow. When were those pictures taken. Carter looks so big!