Friday, September 11, 2009

Alyssa's wedding

Well I thought I would finally update with at least my little sisters wedding pics. Things have been going well around here. August was a quick month. I left for Portland on the 15th of August so I could help out with anything that my mom and sister may have needed the week before the wedding. I didn't come back to Utah until September 1st. It was so nice to be able to spend so much time with my family. I just wish I could have had some time to see some friends but that didn't happen on this trip.
The day after the wedding McKay and I went to my sister Rachelle's and watched her 4 girls the rest of the time we were there. Turns out entertaining 5 total kids and me being prego ended up in not much extra time. We had a lot of fun with the girls while we were there but I was too tired to do anything once the evening hit. But it was all worth it. The wedding was perfect and I had a lot of fun the whole time I was in town!!

On to the pics. I don't have very many as I was more distracted with what was going on that day.


Alyssa and her bridesmaids, her friend Karen and then our nieces Macey, Olivia and Ashlyn.


All the girls in the wedding party. The three little ones are my other three nieces, they were all three flower girls. Alyssa was sweet enough to have all 6 nieces in the wedding and each of them just LOVED it!!


Dad, Mom and Sys


Ashlyn, Macey and Olivia


Miss Josie...so cute and so funny!


Dad and the girls


Mr. Carter head waiting for the festivities to start


Fred and Alyssa's first dance


Macey and my grandpa is in the red tie to her right


Me and Sys


Fred chatting with Carter


Carter and Sys...oh how cute!

As I mentioned the wedding was perfect. Alyssa was beautiful and the day went great! She got married outside at the same place McKay and I had our reception. It was a really pretty spot, we got married in December so I never looked at the grounds, it was dark, plus it was December and cold. Anyway we are so happy for Alyssa and Fred, they are a great couple and we love them both!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

She looks beautiful! And so grown up. I guess it has been a loooong time since I saw her last.

Deedee said...

Love the last pic with Alyssa and Carter! So glad everything turned out beautifully..glad you could be there for it all...I can't believe how much your nieces have grown!