Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The last of our trip

So I probably could have finished this the other day because now that I look back I didn't take very many pictures while in Portland. One of the days we were there we went to Multnomah Falls and hiked to the top with Erika, Grant, Ethan and Elle. It was a lot of fun and I only think I stopped twice on the way up. I thought that wasn't bad for a prego. Here are some of our pics from the trip:


McKay and Grant at the top of the Falls


Ethan and Elle at the top


The dogs and us at the top


McKay at the top


Griffin hanging out in the back of the car with Ethan.


The dogs wanted in on the action when we stopped at Crown Point, but they got to stay in the car on this stop. Erika took some good shots from the Falls and Crown Point with a real camera, we'll have to post those when she sends them to me some day. :)


McKay at Waterfront Park in front of the Hawthorne Bridge. One of the days we were in town McKay and I went downtown together. I love downtown Portland so it was so nice just to walk around my city! I miss it!


Just some ducks swimming down the Willamette River


The last from our trip right now. The dogs hanging out at my parents house watching McKay pack up the car I think. Miles looks like he maybe howling but no worries he is just about to catch some mean flies....got to love that Fly Catchers Syndrome of his! :)

___

1 comment:

The McDonalds said...

Yes, more pictures! I love it. I also miss watching Miles catch flies.